Serving our specialist markets for over 30 Years
Kinetic plc provides Recruitment and Human Resource services to the UK and worldwide manufacturing, engineering and technical markets.
Established in 1983, Kinetics’ experience of working with customers in these core markets enables them to be a key partner in the supply chain providing:
- Flexible labour to support the short term and cyclical demand.
- Manpower planning strategies over the long term - providing temporary, contract and permanent supply of candidates.
- Work opportunities for its labour force.
As part of the ongoing strategy to place our people at the centre of the business and preserve the company as an independent organisation, Kinetic plc became an employee owned company in April 2018.
The key objectives and Values of our company aligned to Employee Ownership are:
- To ensure the long-term future of all the companies by safe-guarding independence
- To enhance the ethos and culture of employee engagement at all levels
- To continue the programme of training and development of our people
- To become more productive and share success for everybody
Kinetic plc core values
An innovative and entrepreneurial culture that embraces change. Professionalism with clients and candidates. A learning organisation focussed on its customers’ markets.
We work together. We are stronger as a team. We all play a part in building our company’s success