Optimised For Business
By engaging with Kinetic you will be provided with an effective and flexible recruitment solution which provides a vehicle for continuously improving the recruitment performance of your organisation.
Kinetic offers a solution to changes in labour demands or the need for specialist help by placing the right people in the right place at the right time for your company. Whether you are looking to expand or need short term contract labour, Kinetic can provide the necessary expertise to assess your recruitment requirements within your budget constraints.
Kinetic will as part of its culture look to innovate and improve with you. There are a number of benefits that Kinetic’s approach brings including:
- Access to a broader, higher-quality pool of talent
- Reduced time-to-hire
- Industry leading recruitment processes
- Improved productivity and time management
- In-depth Management Information
- Stronger business profile and company brand.
Kinetic also prides itself on offering its customers a simple, pro-active and flexible approach delivering:
- Optimised business benefits from ‘human resource’ spend
- Sustained performance, reliability, service quality
- Confidence from the use of Manufacturing and Engineering specialists
- An end-to-end resource management service.
- One stop resource
Kinetic can help rationalise this process and, by working in partnership with you, deliver increased returns both in terms of cost management and productivity for your business.
Kinetic will commit to providing you with:
- Cost benefit from day one of contract
- Dedicated account management
- A single point of contact
- Reduced time to hire
- Higher staff retention
- Measured service levels
- Certainty and transparency of charges
- Reduced number of invoices
- Detailed management information.
- Shared sense of trust
Kinetic's simple and effective account management will provide:
- Clear reporting lines and communication channels
- Formal, but rapid, escalation procedures
- Regular review meetings
- Responsive management, aligned to your business goals.
Kinetic can align salary rates against an agreed rate card (which identifies rate bands for specific job roles). The rate bands are based on market conditions at the time of agreement and take into account factors such as:
- Scarcity of skill
- Geographical location
- Skill sets required
- Market conditions (e.g. current rates).
Kinetic is committed to monitoring all elements of its operations and service delivery. We use a Business Balanced Scorecard approach and provide you with a dedicated resource, regular review meetings and quality satisfaction surveys. Kinetic employees are rewarded based on SLA performance.
Knowledge of its key customers’ markets and their supply chains is critical to its long-term success. Kinetic’s training and development strategies are focussed towards educating employees to understand best practice methodologies including Lean and associated principles in the industries they serve.