£14.62 - £21.93 per hour + PAYE - LTD rates in job desc.
Ashton-Under-Lyne, England, North West
Kinetic PLC are looking to recruit Electrically biased Maintenance engineers.We have worked alongside this company for many years and due to business increase, they are looking for an ELECTRICALLY biased Maintenance Engineer to work within their fully operating food production site.
The hours for this role are VERY flexible. They are looking for someone to work predominantly a Friday & Saturday so you will get a MINIMUM of 21 hours per week. The hours may increase in time and you may also get additional hours throughout the week. They are very flexible!!
*** The hours for this role are 11 hours Friday and 10 Hours Saturday and may be required to cover shifts during the week***
* £14.62 PAYE Day Rate Standard £17.98 LTD
* £21.93 PAYE Day Rate Saturday £26.97 LTD
As the Electrical Engineer your role will consist of the following tasks and duties:
* Fault finding and repair of machinery such as ovens, packaging, conveyors and metal detectors.
* Periodic servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
* Responding to break downs in a timely manner
* Working to strict health and safety guidelines.
* Reporting issues to the Maintenance Manager
* Undertaking continuous improvement projects
* Assisting with upgrades and installations were needed.
To be considered for the part time Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer, you will need to have / be the following:
* Time served in Electrical Engineering
* Electrical qualification essential.
* Experience within a Bakery / Food / FMCG environment
* Able to work under your own initiative
* Flexible with any increases in hours
* MUST be able to commit to Saturday work
Whilst working for this Food Production company:
* Working days 10 & 11 hour days (0600 - 1700 & 0700 - 1700)
* Friendly yet hard working environment
* VERY On Going Contract
* January 2020 start
This really is a great company to work for and offer a lot of flexibility so if you are an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer then please do apply!