£39000 - £39040 per annum + 31days hol,pension,health, career growth
Bradford, England, Yorkshire & The Humber
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical bias with basic electrical experience of PAT testing or motor changes as you will be responsible for the overall site maintenance (Like a handy man when there aren't any scheduled breakdowns/ planned maintenance schedule tasks) Maintenance repairs on plant and equipment and all other general maintenance duties. Days only and great group benefits on offer!
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
* Planned preventative maintenance activities to maximise plant reliability (PPM)
* Carry out planned and emergency repairs in a safe and timely manner.
* Contribute towards system/ process improvements and take responsibility for organising safety checks and inspections (i.e Portable Appliance Testing, Lifting Equipment etc)
* Pneumatics, hydraulics, installations
* Maintain stock levels of machinery spares and consumables.
* Fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown situations.
* Implement best practice H&S measures and assist in further development and improvement of existing maintenance procedures.
* Responsibility for contractor control on site
* Reactive maintenance in FMCG industry required
* Good written and verbal skills are essential around maintenance reports
As a Maintenance Engineer you will have served either a mechanical or electrical engineering recognised apprenticeship AND OR 5 year time served FMCG Electro mechanical Maintenance experience OR Proven certifications in NVQ/ BTEC/ HNC/ HND Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Ideal Experience as Maintenance Engineer in the following (but not essential to be considered):
-Pneumatics, hydraulics, installations, commissioning and PLC
-17th or 18th edition wiring regulations
-Electrical maintenance within FMCG/ manufacturing environment
-SAP or other business systems experience
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will have a flexible approach to working hours and be willing to participate in a call out system (extra premium paid on salary) There may be occasions when remote or site assistance is required at other UK branches.
Pay: £39,040 pa, additional call out premiums, bonus scheme, pension, 30 days holiday, free parking
Hours: Days, Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic Maintenance Engineer permanent opportunity, press apply now, or call 01226 329750 for more information.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 40 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.