£10.77 - £12.06 per hour + occasional overtime on Friday
Sowerby Bridge, England, Yorkshire & The Humber
CNC Machinist (setter/operator)
Kinetic are currently working with a sub-contract manufacturing company based in Elland who require a CNC Machinist.
Our client produces parts for various applications and is looking for experienced machinists who have experience of working on Vertical Machining Centres.
The role will require the following skills/experience:
1. Ideally be apprentice trained/time-served or have 10 years experience in as a CNC Miller (Vertical Machining Centres).
2. Must be able to set and operate on either Fanuc controls or Mazatrol as secondary control.
3. Ideally have some Turning experience.
4. Have experience of working one-offs and small batch runs.
5. Be able to interpret engineering drawings and be confident of working in a self inspection environment.
This is a 12 week temporary to permanent contract.
Rate of pay: £10.77-12.06 an hour
Shift pattern: Regular days 35 hours per week (7:30am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 7:30am-12:30pm Friday occasionally).
Location: Sowerby Bridge, Halifax
TO APPLY: If you have interest in applying for the CNC Machinist, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration. We will require at least one recent reference contact so we can obtain at least one written/verbal reference before you commence work for us.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.