£45000 - £50000 per annum + 4 day working week, pension
Blackpool, England, North West
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer wanting to move on to a progressive and forward thinking company that is seeing a period of growth?
Have you experience dealing directly with customers and working with New Product Introduction?
Is Blackpool, Lancashire an area that you are happy working and can easily commute?
Would a salary paying up to £50000 dependent on your experiences and skills be something you are looking for?
Can you confidently say you would be able to improve efficiency, ensure compliance and drive continuous improvement within a manufacturing environment?
Do you like the sound of working a 4 day week, Monday to Thursday?
If you have answered "yes" to the above questions then please continue reading and apply if interested, suitable candidates will be called and given additional information on the position and the company.
Role will include;
* Ensuring safety compliance across all manufacturing processes.
* Building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
* Identifying and implementing lean tools and best practice methodologies driving process optimisation.
* Taking a product from initial RFQ through each toll gate stage to full scale production.
* Ensuring adherence and sustained compatibility with current and developing industry trends.
* Key player in ensuring year on year growth targets are achieved.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced / cross-functional team environment
* Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and set personal and team objectives
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
* Strong work ethic
* Excellent organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
* IT literate, proficient in the use of MS Office and other relevant software linked to the engineering function
* A team player, who is helpful, flexible, and co-operative
Please apply or call me to discuss the role further.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with 40 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.