£15.5 - £17.00 per hour + 33day hols+2days for bd&charity,pension+more
Bradford, England, Yorkshire & The Humber
Fabricator Welder required to work with a unique organisation specialise in design, manufacture and installation of full manufactured and engineering solutions for various industry sectors. 33days holiday+1 for your birthday. Company pension, 1day paid leave for charity support, healthcare plan, rewards schemes, long service awards, cycle to work, free parking, early Friday finish, L&D support.
The Fabricator Welder will be skilled and experienced in MIG (MAG) and (ideally TIG)
* Proficient in working from engineering drawings and applying weld & fabrication techniques.
* Assembly, installation and repair of fabricated/ welded stainless and carbon steel products (and additional mechanical assembly to finished product.
* Able to MIG weld mild (carbon) steel ranging from 7mm to 30mm maximum
As Fabricator Welder you will be able to outline experience and skills in the following areas:
* Prepare, layout, mark, measure dimensions and 1st and 3rd line projections
* Strong mechanical aptitude as assembly is part of the Fabricator Welder role day to day
* Prior experience using various hand / power tools, including drillers, grinders,
* To be considered as Fabricator Welder you must have:
* More than 3 years good work experience in fabrication (working from drawings under own initiative)
* Strong Customer Service skills as you must be able to communicate clearly with all staff levels from shopfloor to supervisors and managers.
* Ability to work in to strict project deadlines in a relaxing but fast-paced manufacturing environment
* High quality finish and clean fabrication environment due to the nature of the product
* Always adhere to company QHSE & HR polices.
* Ideally (not essential) be able to TIG weld stainless steel 1.5mm to 3mm thick
Qualifications/ Experience summary for the Fabricator Welder:
* Ideally apprentice trained or must be able to demonstrate plenty of work history experience in a fabrication shop as Welder Fabricator
* Certificates in welding or fabrication
* Good engineering & manufacturing industry knowledge
* MUST be able to understand engineering drawings
* Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects
* Confident following processes and procedure accurately
* Understanding and adherence to all safety procedures expected
* A good team player
* Willing to work overtime at short notice where required (T+1/2 or Double, normally start 2hours before 8am normal shift)
* Have a strong work ethic and meticulous approach to fabrication & assembly task
* Attention to detail is a must in this role for a high standard finish
NOTE: No Weld Test Is Expected - You Have To Do A Competency Interview (Questions On Video)
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 40 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing, and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.