£14 - £15 per hour
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, North East
Kinetic Recruitment are currently resourcing for Mechanical Assembly Operatives for a well known manufacturing client offering long term contracts in Heaton.
As a Mechanical Assembler you will have varied duties and play a key role within the manufacturing team working on a 2 shift pattern 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
* Read and understand Drawings and Engineering part Specifications
* Assemble products in accordance with applicable Drawings and Engineering
* Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner giving due care and diligence to Colleagues and workplace
Qualifications and Requirements;
* Previous experience in a mechanical assembly related role
* Good Time Keeping Proactive & Positive attitude to HSE & Quality
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Good communication & Interpersonal skills
* Previous experience using hand tools
* Ability and initiative to work by themselves and as part of a team
A medical will need to be completed prior to start.
Contracts due to last a minimum of 4 years.
If you are interested in the role, click APPLY NOW.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 40 years' experience delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications confidentially and we review all submissions. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.