£11.44 - £11.84 per hour
Wythenshawe, England, North West
Chemical Process operative
Kinetic industrial are recruiting on behalf of a client based in Wythenshawe. They are a manufacturer of OVC and adhesives and are extremely well known within the chemical industry.
As an ever-growing business, they require Chemical Process Operatives with an up to date FLT Licence. You must have experience within the Chemical Manufacturing industry in order to be successful along with a confident and can-do attitude!
0700 - 15.30 - Monday to Thursday
0700 - 13.00 Friday
£11.44ph (increase once permanent)
You will be working within a busy plant where you will be exposed to chemicals and solvents.
As the Chemical Manufacturer, your duties will include
* Moving materials around the site with the FLT
* Loading and unloading vehicles
* Working both on and off the FLT
* General housekeeping duties as directed
* Heavy Lifting
* Working within a Chemical Manufacturing environment
In order to be successful as the Process Worker you must have:
* Up to date FLT Licence (not more than 3 years old)
* Manufacturing experience - essential
* Chemical Manufacturing experience - preferred
* Able to work with a minimum of supervision
* It is paying £11.44ph
* Temporary to Permanent
* Good hours of work
* Excellent opportunity to work with a well respected company
We have worked closely with this company for many years and know that they are a great company to work for and really look after staff. So if you have the above experience and licence, want to work for a great company and genuinely interested in getting a new role - why not apply!!
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a steady career as a manager who wants to works in a niche environment. If this is you - why not apply!!
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 40 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities