Up to £37791 per annum + 33 days holiday, pension,health,paternity+
Sheffield, England, Yorkshire & The Humber
CNC Turner required for long standing precision engineering & manufacturing organisation. Great permanent CNC Turner opportunity with a competitive salary and great benefits including 33 days holiday, Company Pension with 4.5% contribution, Health Cash Back Scheme, Life Assurance, Profit Share Bonus, Employee Assistance Programme and Cycle to Work scheme. Basic salary will be paid at £37,791 (plus overtime when available at T+1/2)
CNC Turner Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Time served/ Apprentice trained Machinist with experience in the use of Heidenhain/ Fanuc controls working on 3 to 5 axis machines. (Please apply if you have worked with other control panels such as Siemens, Haas, Mazatrol etc)
* Experience with medium to large components,
(API threading or screw cutting, turning using steadies, cap centres and thimbles is ideal but not essential)
* Be able to read and understand engineering drawings and write/ edit machining programs
* Ability to machine exotic materials such as duplex, Inconels, titanium etc
* Experience machining expensive components to extreme tight tolerance with minimal supervision
* Flexibility around operating different machines within the department, EDM etc
* Must be a team player and open minded to new ideas
* Must be open to working extra hours as required and possible shift work around annual leave
* Must be dependable and reliable CNC Turner
As a CNC Turner you can expect to be paid a basic of £37,791 (plus overtime when available at T+1/2)
Days 38 Hours per week until March 2024 earliest!
Shift work would be Mornings and Afternoons *POST MARCH 2024*:
Mornings and Afternoons: Monday to Thursday 6.00am to 2.00pm and 2.00pm to 10.00pm. Friday 6.00am to 12.00pm and 12.00pm to 6.00pm. Rotating weekly.
Shift rate would be paid at Time +25%.
Expected overtime paid at time and a half, and a Saturday morning shift where required.
Shift work although not current could be introduced dependent on future workload.
If you are a CNC Turner, CNC Horizontal Borer, CNC Machining Centre engineer interested in this great CNC Turner opportunity, press APPLY now.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 40 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities