Up to £26000 per annum + overtime, pension, bonus
Cheshire East, England, North West
Electrical Fitter Panel Wirer
Kinetic Skills & Trades are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced an Electrical Fitter/Panel Wirer for a permanent position based in West Cheshire.
The role is commutable from Warrington, Altrincham, Knutsford, Middlewich, Macclesfield, Wilmslow & South West Manchester areas.
The salary for the role will be £26,000 per annum but with overtime available at time and one half. There is also a Bonus & pension scheme and call out payments if worked (on call 3-4 times per annum)
Our client is a manufacturer of high specification & new build packaging machinery.
Core hours: 08:00 - 4:30pm.
To be considered for the role you must also be able to fault find, build, test & repair company machinery.
Once fully conversant with products, there may be a requirement to visit customer sites to work on breakdowns as well as some callout duties which might be up to 4 times per annum. Extra payments are offered during these times and overtime rate if called out.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for control panel wiring & wiring interconnections between panels and electric motors.
* Load and download appropriate PLC programmes.
* Working to detailed drawings and schematics.
* Wiring 3 phase motors connecting mains power to test machines & carrying out modifications to control panels from schematic drawings
* Wiring switches, sensors and gauges.
* Running cable and fitting cable tray conduit and trunking and other various fitting duties.
* Able to fault find and carry out assembly fitting including build, test and repair of company machinery.
Essential Skills and attributes:
* Leads by example.
* Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both internally and externally.
* Able to interact personably with customers.
* Has good time management capabilities.
* Able to develop and maintain, mutually beneficial relationships with team members and colleagues.
* Demonstrates flexibility in order to address business needs.
Education and experience:
* Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering
* BTEC ONC or equivalent
* Computer literate in Microsoft applications
* Panel wiring
* Cable management and termination
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established company that are very stable and a leader in their field.
If you feel you are well suited to the Electrical Fitter/Panel Wirers Position, please apply with your full updated CV. We will need at least one recent verbal reference before placing you out to work.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.